- Awarded Upstate New York’s “Best Family Entertainer” for 2015 and 2016 by Thumbtack Promotions.
- GigSalad’s “Top Performer” in 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Preformed thousands of parlor and standup shows for adults and children at banquet houses, hotels, restaurants and private homes.
- Been in the magic business for over 25 years preforming from big stages to strolling magic. Strolling magic mainly at Real Seafood Restaurant on Wolf Road, and countless business functions.
- Preformed thousands of magic shows at family events and birthday parties.
- President of the local International Brotherhood of Magicians.
- Lectured at IBM and Society of American Magicians assemblies throughout the country.
- For over 10 years has taught magic in After School Enrichment Programs in Capital District elementary schools. Classes are always full.
- Author of a book called “The History of Playing Cards” for magicians.